View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 26, 2011
39th CTP - DMG (1st AJK)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 38

ALI SB has a spectacular aura aboutALI SB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by maliasghar View Post
Around 8 months full time study.
Good yar... I m a bit lucky here .. I opted Indo Pak history & Sociology on the last day of submission of my CSS form dated 29th or 30th Dec 2009 ... i was not thinking that i could get good score in both these subjects but now its all history.....

As far as success is concerned, Dedication and Hard work along with tuns of prayers are the only parameters i had in my success dudes....

your educational background also matters a lot in success....Throughout my educational career i was an average student but my Law degree helped me a lot to understand things from other angles. it was the position in PU which motivated me to think that now I can hit some good merit score in CSS as well....

In my case DREAMS played a vital role i believe. I think Allah has bestowed upon me HIS blessings to the great extent...

So dear fellows, what u people need is Slow and Steady policy in your life....

Allah will surely help u. InshaAllah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate CSP View Post
Thanks a lot to Maliasghar and Hamza...
especially Ali Asghar... Your suggestions really hit me

I will be the 2nd student of your academy.. So please special discount for me aswell

Aur Ali SB??? ap ki suggestions nahi aai????
exceptional writing speed with style was my best point in success friends....

after Ali Asgar's view i will just say follow his views.... Hamza too has shared good stuff ...

Last edited by Rixwan; Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to ALI SB For This Useful Post:
UltimateCSP (Thursday, May 26, 2011)