View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 26, 2011
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of
Default @maliasghar

aoa dear so nicee to see in ur profile that u gikian....mmmmm
ur batch# plz, and r u a member of giki alumni? also when u visited giki last time(coz i met a ex-gikian in 20098 or 2009 in giki , who was also a member of giki alumni and did his M.BA etc frm London School of business etc....but forgot his face & name, and may be that was u or u may knew him)?also ur choice and selection is quite unique, i mean B.S and M.S in Engineering then Masters in Public Management & Governance? Can u explain plz...
Waiting fr ur detail reply our respected big bro...

I m frm batch16...did 3 yr 2006-09 engineering then leave coz of some imp reasons.... but those 3 yrs were d best time of my life....