View Single Post
Old Friday, May 27, 2011

crystal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilal713 View Post
In NBP after 6 years MTO's wil be promoted to AVP (MT's have to clear IBP diploma). In Askari u wil b appointed as OG-1 and promoted to asst. Manager after 1 year. Thn after satisfactory performance manager and then AVP. In askari bank it may takes 6 to 10 years. But AVP of askari bank hav much more benefits including 1000 cc car and Pay as compared to AVP of NBP.
Starting salary of last batch of askari was 36000 but wil b increased to 45000 in 1 year. Salary Offered to upcoming batch in NBP is expected to be more than 45000.
NBP hav over 1200 branches and u can b posted in any branch. But in Askari bank only 250+ branches and most of branches are in big cities. So posting on ur desired location is not a big issue.
Last but not the least, NBP hav govt culture and this doesn't suit to every one. Good luck to all.
thnx alot:-)
bt last batch of NBP was offered 37500 n its supposd to increase dis year to 45000, while in askari bank they r also increasing da pay to 45000.... n yeah i m one of those who dnt like govt culture:-)
n dat, i m a BBA Hon's n due to dat i cudnt apply fr NBP as NBP requires masters degree:-( bt m hopefull fr Askari bank... well, gud luk to all who r waitng fr final result of NBP:-)