Thread: Punjab division
View Single Post
Old Friday, May 27, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Replying to u...
First logic of urz that would it assure that it would be administered better if divided..Ok..I ask..Agar Pakistan banne k waqt aap ko ye pata hota k Pakistan ka aj ye hal hoga,tw kya ap Pakistan na bnate?Pakistan bnate wakt q kissi ne nahy socha tha k sub industrial and administrative infrastructure India k pas he tw how would we survive?..Axar cheezon ka jawab tubhi milta hey jb ap unhay kar letey ho..
Secondly,Zardari ne Swat me nizam e sharai nafiz kia.NO.The Government of Pakistan did.It is high time we start segregating institutions from personalities.Ground realities of swat and south punjab are radically different,and thus can't be compared.Wahan taliban ka control tha.They coerced ur government in doing so.South Punjab me Taliban insurgents ka control nahy he GOP ki poori writ he.Swat ki awaam taliban k saath nahy thay.They couldn't resist them because of Talibanz obvious power.South Punjab ki awaam naya sooba chahti he.So here lies rejected this point of urz.
I have mentioned in my post that this should be a gradual transition.10 sal ki concerted efforts honi chahiyain to elevate educational standard in the 'Saraiki' belt.So that awareness can come among the general masses and they can better elect their representatives.As I said,I have explained it before.
Budget Allocation kis tarah sahy hogi?Nahy hogi sahy.Coz Punjab assembly me South Punjab ka ittna member hi nahy he k veto kar sakey budget ko ya kisi resolution ko.South Punjab ko siref Fiscal autonomy nahy,Administrative or Political autonomy bhi chahiye.Aur me manta hun k corruption south Punjab me bhi ho gi.But atleast they will get more of the resources,resources that they produce,and more government officers who are on key posts with division.Lahore se koi bureaucrat musallat nahy kia jayga un pe.Benefits ahista ahista ayege lekin ayengey.
Kalabagh dam ko bhool jayen.Wo kubhi nahy ban sakta ap k 3 federating unts usay reject kar chuke he tw lets stop thinking and discussing it.South Punjab ko uttna paani miley ga jitna us ka haq he.By saying this k water dispute arise hongi u are alluding to the fact that South Punjab has been hard done by in water allocation.Coz disputes tbhi paida hoti hey jub kisi ka haq ghasab kia jaye..
Linguistic basis khatam kurne ka tareeka bhi me uuper bta chuka hun.Include sahiwal and Okara.Include Jacobabad into this province.And u shall have a province that wouldn't be made on linguistic lines.U can name this province anything other than Saraikistan.
And jahan tk bat rhi India ki.Tw communal right un ka koi bht bara problem nahy he.They have plenty of other problems that are more important like administration of the huge country.Unho ne purely administrative basis pe provinces ko divide kia he and that shall surely reap benefits to them.Jharkand and Chattisgarh have been successful examples thats why they have gone for Telanganya..
n jahan tk rhi bat RAW involvement ki.I do not buy it.RAW has nothing to do with making a new province in Pakistan.Specially as there is no liberation movement,peaceful or otherwise going on in Southern Punjab.We have been taught this wrong that india hmein khatam kurne k pichay para hua he.Ye cheez Army ne hmein prhai hey takey hm unhey paise phainktey rhein jin se wo DHA k mazid phases bnate rhein.Hum India mania ka shikar he.The truth is that India is a global power now.A major player in international politics and trade.They have sophisticated and competent military and a population of 1200 billion.Really they dont care about us.They have better things to do.So please stop thinking hur cheez me RAW ka haath hota he.I will give an analogy 2 explain this.I was once at GPO chowk Lahore.A baba ji was coming from the wrong direstion on his scooter.Traffic Warden stopped him and started doing his chalaan.Pehle tw baba ji behs kurte rhe manatey rhe warden ko k wo unhe chor dey.Jub wo nahy mana tw baba ji zardari ko galiyan dena shuru hogaye.K sub zardari ki wajah se hey n etc etc.LOL.Hur bat pe RAW ko India ko blame kurna in baba ji ki tarah hi hey.Ap ki apni incompetence he india hi hur kam me involve nahy hota.Ye apki rogue intelligence agency ki reading he.
P.S:South Punjab ko ubi haq na dia tw wo cheenne pe majboor hojayenge.They should be given their right.Ubi kuch nahy bigra but bigar sakta hey.
I am not saraiki,and not a south punjabi.I am a lahori,and I am proud to be a Punjabi.But jo bat sach he wo sach he.I support this South Punjab province movement.So dont think I am a prejudiced one.
if sarikistan province is made then why not potohar province????this is mere ignorance if we say division has no linguistic grounds or this issue is not a political ball which is raised for political gains.since it has started from masses then people are demanding separate province for their own cultural identity .For the case of better administration we need our GDP ratio better.we should minimize our B0P deficit for better administration.If we are unable to address these issues then our voice for better administration stands in nothingness.if it is divided on linguistic bases then masses have to suffer because poor administration will lead toward further loans,deficits and terrorism.surely none of us wanted to do so..

you give me example of india ,i wonder about your faulty knowledge.I have read about the history of communal riots and division.none of the state was divided for better administration.have you any source of your information??????? you give me example of jharkand--means the land of forests.it was carved out from southern part of bihar on 15 November 2000. you know GDP of india developed by Indira ghandi policies .they can manage new province --even they could not manage it how Pakistan can??the jharkand movement has historical origins.the liberation movement was started as a violent movement against britsih imperialism.they claimed for their separate cultural identity.tilka majhi was the main leader who started this movement and claim for the ownership of farmlands.so these revolts started against from 17 th century to 19th century but english people resisted better to manage this rebellion.the demand for separate province turned into moderated movement on the behalf of landless owners in late 20s.during ghandi era this movement is named as Tana movement and joined ghand sattyagarh movement.when simon commission came to india it rejected the demand for separate province.so after 1947 the indian government denied the demand for separate province and rejected it on linguistic grounds.later years this all india jhaekand party gained political influence over masses.so 1952,57,elections witnessed a record of 32 seats in bihar assembly for its party .so separate province demand gained influence bt later years it loose its political position so got 23 ,8 6 seats in next coming elections respectively. All india jharkand party now took help of splinter groups and RAM DIYAL MUNDA who unified all splinter groups from tribal belt.so splinter groups made this movement a national movement.so BJP govenment acceded to the demands of splinter groups but CM of bihar, lalu parshad yadev could not admit this autonomy and opposed the agreement.finally LOCk SABAH party ready to made this province .now Jharkand is one of the 13 states of india which have rebel leaders and performing terrorist activities even after the separation. major rebel leaders belonged to naxalites and Maoist .these are fighting for the rights of people.infact this new province flamed further deprivation. you have to see AND Study Arudhati roy who is social activist.best seller award winner for his literary works.tou have also studied in dawn too about her voice which she raised for kashmiris and Maosit.infact our paki people needs writer like that --free from all prejudice. same is the case with karanata people or kannada language prople who have given province as their legitimate demand.but this could not reduce insurgency---i have detail knowledge for that province too but futile to discuss more as all of us knew it has linguistic bases.karanat language is one of the world 25 spoken language in the world.same is with chattisgarh province that was carved out to diminish the Maoist insurgency but results come out to be zero.mean no improvement.why arudhati roy is raising her voice agr division ke baad be unky deprivation door nae hve

agr division ce pblmz solve hoty to pakistan ke tmam deprived states ko divide kar dena chahey and inkey be anjam ka intizar karna chahey jasiy india ke new province-ka kya hal hva he waisy he pakistan ka hona chaey.india apny domestic policy ke waja ce bacha hve warna ye kae new countries me divide hojata.

Quote:
Or please I don't buy ur theories of 'Foreign intervention' and 'gehri sazish' on everything..I don't believe in them.They are simple plain phobic.Pata nahy ap links kahan se jorti he in cheezon me,but I can only advise u dat please stop doing it.Ap k appney exams k lye ye cheez acchi nahy he.Examiner won't buy conspiracy theories.
personal opinion ke azady hooty he discussion me and thank u for ur advice --paper me aap ne personal opinion nae likhney hooty...amy how me 10 tymz keh chuky i have nothing to do this .leave tihi point

Quote:
In the end,U have failed to reply to my point that South Punjab's population has the right to decide for themselves.U have been evading this point.I have said it once before,I say it once again.WHO are u,and WHO am I,to decide for the people of this area???Answer this to me..Who gave u this right to decide for them????????????????
offcourse ,unky pas haq he and mery pass ye haq he to me be bol re ho na..and agr linguistic base pe aap keh are hen to me nae samjty ye unka haq he
taqsim ka haq na to aap ke pass he na he mery pass.thread to discussion and opinion building ke liye start ke he...ya pe ye question be maani sa he..age aisa nae to plz apna mafhoom explain karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
1.Before writing the point k elehda province ki assembly,ministers and officers pe pese kharch honge u shud have thot again..Jb elehda province bn jayega,Tw punjab assembly ki seats kum hojayengi.Un k kharchey bhi kum hojayenge.Wo kharche South Punjab pe honge.Civil servants utney hi rhe ge.Punjab ki 50% quota kum ho k 30% hojayega n baki 20% south Punjab ko mil jayga.Tw kharcha mazid kahan se khan c

2.Or jahan tk ap ne bat ki k provinces bnane he tw sindh k bnaye baluchistan k bnaye..That is totally hilarious..I mean province Population ki basis pe administer hotay he..population dekhe baluchistan k or punjab ki..Punjab needs division.Baluchistan and Sindh dont.Totally,utterly senseless.I am sure no other member would accede to this point coz it has no basis.
1.when we talk abt new province as i say if it is ,then for better administration. Replyng to ur point 1,multan ke 4 ministr,lahore ke 17 ministr ,rawalpindi ke b 15 tk to new province ke lye 4 ya giney chuney province to nae chaey hoge. Multan ko metropole bnaya jae ga,new ministr,new election hoge, judicial courts new hoge mean province ke high court,metropole ko tmam provices ce connect krna pary ga and bht c baten and janb humary pas paisy nae hum qarzo me phansy hwe, ek parliament bney ga, CM HOUSE,bnaey ga.kahan ce ayen g paisy,phly GDP improve karen phr province.

2. Karachi ke population akeily he recored population he.dnya ke populace cities and bqe manda sind south punjb c ten tymz pasmanda jub me wa pe gae to mujy laga pakistan me gurbat he gurbat he,and houses ke bjae slums hen to wa p zaida zarorat.hamara IDPs bht bra pblm he.bluchstan banjar he. Kiyn na wa pe reformz lae jae ya ke populatn ko wa pe transfr kya jae.

Last edited by marwatone; Friday, May 27, 2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
The Following User Says Thank You to SADIA SHAFIQ For This Useful Post:
canadian (Saturday, May 28, 2011)