View Single Post
Old Friday, May 27, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossom View Post
Assalam o alaikum.
I have some queries regarding the geography paper
1) what are the tips/strategies to attempt geography paper in a way to gain high score?what are the elements/ingredients that must be included to get highest score?
2)how can one make his/her paper outshine from rest of the candidates?since geography is science a subject in which every aspirant would write the same things.For e.g. in the following Qs:
What are rocks? Give their classification.
Every one would be writing the same answer then what are the things one should additionaly include to get distinguishing marks?

Members and CSPs who have opted geography are requested to guide in light of their experiences.

hmmmm.good and tricky question dear! well i will talk about my paper i always try to be different in geo.since from the very begining.

in the above mentioned question i would suggest you to
1:-write different definition then mostly mentioned in different books and plz mention the geo.name it would be attractive.
2:-make clear and neat diagrame,in a medium size not very big bcoz examiner will examine your knowledge not your art.
3:-try to make seperate classification for each type of rock,use different methods for classification like in bullets or e.t.c
4:-plz mention 2to 3 example of each rock.
5:-donot add something from your own side bcoz examiner have eagle eye

last but not the least try to attempt those questions which are easy for u and be simple.

i hope i have done justice by giving you correct suggestions.best of luck
regard sabahat

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.