View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 29, 2011
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice
Default My Study Plan For CSS 2012 ..

Assalam o Alaikum Friends ..

I'm gonna start my CSS 2012 prep from next week InshaAllah .. It will be my first and final go at CSS ..
I need your suggestions and comments on my study plan .. After thinking much I've decided to study these subjects in the below given time periods:

1- Psychology and Punjabi .. starting from next week, finish till July 15th ..
2- Islamic History, Muslim law / International law .. From July 15th till the end of August ..

So basically I intend to finish off my optionals within 3 months time from now ..

English Essay, Composition, Islamiat and EDS .. From September 1 till the end of October .. 2 months in total for these subjects ..

Pakistan Affairs and Current Affairs .. From November 1 till the end of December .. 2 months for these + I intend to keep writing essays during this time as well and also revising every day science and Islamiat ..

January and whatever time left after that is for revision of all subjects ..

Kindly shed some light on my plan and pray for me to meet all dates appropriately ..
MUHAMMAD ADIL HAROON (Friday, June 10, 2011)