View Single Post
Old Monday, May 30, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post
@ redmax
Brother you seem to be over afraid of I. Law.
I experienced this subject.
Prepared it , appeared in papers twice, got 71 in 2010.
But , I , haven't even felt the hurdles which you have mentioned.
Anyhow,
"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Wow! I wonder why couldn't I hold onto it if it gives you 71 without necessarily putting an extra effort of mind printing the original text etc.
In your case, I should submit to your opinion since you have a figure to support your point of view.

BTW, you see, statistics does matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajidnuml View Post
@Tassawar

Redmax ko misguide kiya gya ha IL ke barey me aur jis ne bhi kiya ha wo na to IL ka dost ha na Redmax ka , ye aik preplaned sajish lagti ha mujhe. lols

@Redmax

You are quite familiar with the idea of smart work, arnt You? Yaar there is nothing very difficuilt it is all very easy and intresting
Yaara kuch aesa hee lagta hai. I'm personally very interested in the subject as a matter of fact and that's the reason I initially chose this subject without anyone guiding me to do so. Later, I realized I would need help from an old hand at IL, and there you go D I ended up dropping the subject.

Sounds Funny, though.

Thank you both. I still have the books and some topics prepared by myself about IL. If need be, i might revert from journalism to IL again. Wondering!!
oxon (Tuesday, October 30, 2012)