View Single Post
Old Monday, May 30, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bifokeen View Post
Dear all,

I wanna ask smthing from mods, CSPs, qualifiers and others....

Ic forum pe bhe or hamari society mein bhe sb log yahan sirf PSP or DMG ki he batein krte hain...
kbhi kbhi koi FSP ko b puch leta hai...
or once in a blue moon IRS k emergence ki baat hoti hai, or kbi customs k zawaal ki...

Kia in groups mein itnaaaa charm hai k all others are like pariah???
I mean PAAS, OMG, MLCG, Railways and Postal...in ki yahan koi baat nahi hoti...

mujhe OMG ya railways join kr k bohaaaaaaat fakhaar ho ga, magar ye above trends mere liye heart-rending hain.
Brother every group has its own charm,and is powerful in its own right.It is a matter of utmost pride if one is able to join any group of the Civil Services of Pakistan.You serve ur country in every group.Yahan sub appne appne groups ki bat kr rhe he na.Ap appne group ki bat shuru kro.
N by the way I have already extended a hand of friendship towards my OMG friendbecause being the son of Government servants,I know the 'Nuisance value' of this group for govt servants
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
ALI SB (Monday, May 30, 2011), bifokeen (Monday, May 30, 2011)