View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hani.idgaf View Post
@ Mr. Usman Cheema: Thankyou brother and i got the sarcasm
Not at all brother I didn't meant that. No hard feelings please. Here are the answers of your questions to the best of my knowledge:

1) It is little difficult to manage the studies with the job but you can do it with a little more effort. In my opinion if you are able to give 4 hours per day to your studies from now on your job will be done.
2) Joining an academy is not necessary for preparation infact according to most of the seniors preparation on your own is much better option.
3) Handwriting should be clear enough for reading. And speed is a real blessing believe me in CSS.
4) Regarding books follow the link:
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners...-subjects.html
5) Among the subjects which you have short listed I have reservation on International Relations, it is not much scoring and you will have to cover a lot of things. Moreover journalism is going through a hard phase since last two years in terms of scoring. My suggestion is to give a look at International law and Mercantile law, I think they will suit you. Sociology is a very general and scoring subject and can be manged easily even if one does not have bachground in it.
6) Regarding books follow this link:
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners...-subjects.html
7) No worries EDS includes only basic knowledge of sciences, and is very easy to handle. If prepared well can fetch very good marks.
For anyother query feel free to ask brother.

Cheers and best regards,