View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by camran View Post
Actually I thought that when the preliminary result is announced (in Sep-Oct), we also get to know our merit position. But we DONT. We dont know it till May. So its quite possible that a person might be called for interview but doesnt get allocated in the desired group or doesnt get allocated at all!!

I have been literally dead for the last 3 months and am wondering what should I do now.And to be honest it is quite difficult for me to convince myself again to the same routine.
That's the exact threat;what to do if we didn't get allocated..!Aren't you appearing in PMS exams?If it were so,you would be safe as it made me to start preparation soon after CE 2011 with a constant tempo.It will continue till C.E 2012 Insha Allah.You should start preparation thinking that you are preparing for interview but in actual it would be preparation for coming up exams