View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 02, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by camran View Post
I think i will have to start the preparation again for CSS 2012. But what about the changes in the compulsory and optional subjects. There are alot of rumors in the air that Urdu is going to made Compulsory and bla bla... I heard it alot last year as well but nothing changed!
I don't think the changes will be applied for C.E 2012
Well if it happens,that doesn't matter "now".These Compulsories would remain same and your optional too so take a start,rest would be managed if you cover your current subjects before any such announcement.
All the best.