View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 05, 2011
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeric View Post
ASA !

Whenever I look around, people can't wait for anything, in bus stops, on NADRA officer or in banks. They try to break the queue and get their task done. Now see the CSS 2010 candidates are anxiously waiting for result and they are really suffering and they will till the announcement of result. I just want to ask a question why its difficult to wait whereas in entertainment we spend hours of hours but waiting : really difficult? Why ?
there is difference between waiting for a bus or in banks and waiting for result.students anxiously wait for the results because they want to see the outcome of their hard work.if they failed why? if they are low in merit list which caused this? whereas i don't feel that other tasks like entertainment is result of their hard work so people can wait for it for hours.for other tasks they just want to fulfill it as soon as possible to save time.
but is it not surprising that we people anxiously wait to see result of our hard work in exam but we don't even care let alone wait for result of our actions in hereafter???