Thread: My Passion; FSP
View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 05, 2011
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahvish Shahid View Post
Thanks and Wishing you Bundles of Succes, too

Finally i have re-arranged my combination

Indo-Pak History.
Journalism
Sociology
Muslim Law
International Law

Now its your duty to help in understanding of international Law

& My question regarding allocation was :

Does marriage plays a role in it or not.??

Well, I thought you would interchange International Law with Journalism instead of Punjabi as Punjabi is quite consistent as a scoring subject.

Well, it is alien to me too but as far as I could, Insha Allah . However, being in banking and having other responsibilities too, I would rely on 2 books max.

As for your question, as far as in my knowledge, place of posting plays a role only if your better half is a Government servant too or otherwise, the lady herself wishes to stay with her husband.

My sister is in Customs while my Bro-in-law is in Police. I remember when my Bro-in-law was posted to Hyderabad, my sister was transferred there too.

It is not mandatory that married ladies must be posted with their non-CSP husbands. But for their convenience, if they want, they have an option

Hope you get my point
Mahvish Shahid (Monday, June 06, 2011)