View Single Post
Old Monday, June 06, 2011
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated services

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

@ Polaris
Thankyou gentleman.

@ Suzane
Had you gone through the rules of forum, you would not have made this thread.

We delete duplicate threads and since you are in a habit of making similar threads again and again in every section, we spared only one and removed the rest.

As far as your "Shakespear" thread is concerned, its "Shakespeare". The quote you shared there was never written by Shakespeare so thread was considered erroneious, hence trashed. In future, I would never like to see excuses like "What if it was not said by SHAKESPEAR. What if it was not said by that Shakespear who is known to you. What if that was said by, anyone, who just believed in those words and used the name of Shakespear in order to obtain the attention of millions, like you."

Quote:
And plz do reply one of the threads, titled as Where hv the threads gone, bcoz i don't want it to disappear.
What is this that you had posted in many threads?

This is not just another ordinary forum where you can share anything, anytime and we let it be. This is a highly specialized forum with special aims and objectivs where unauthorized information, rumours, sms kind of stuff are not tolerated. Each and every member here (be it a member or a civil servant) is bound to maintain the decorum of the forum.
Islaw Khan (Monday, June 06, 2011), SYEDA SABAHAT (Tuesday, June 07, 2011), Umer (Tuesday, June 07, 2011)