Thread: Need Help
View Single Post
Old Monday, June 06, 2011

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyya873 View Post
plx if someone can guide me abt topics that one has toprepare for CSS lik i studied Electronics portion n then when i consulted past paperx i wax shocked as i haven't prepared various topics n secondly if someone has notes plx let me know?
suppose for nuclear phy...........u will cover the which things according to syllabus are
Nuclear Physics

Structure of Nuclei; Radioactivity infinity, beta and decay. Methods of detection, Mass Sepectrometer. Accelerators. Phenomenon of fission; reactor and nuclear power, nuclear fusion and its application. Elementary particles and their properties.................this is the syylabus
1st structure of nuclie full
2nd radioactivity in it alpha beta and gema radioactivity.........its properties.........comparison of these decay also
3mthod of detection.............all type of detectors come in it
4 mass spectomator.............full topic
5 accelerators................there are different type of accelerator....linear, synchrocyclotron, cyclotron etc
6 fission..........reactor.........chain and unchain fission reaction
7 nuclear fussion...........atomic bomb and full theory..........fusion in stars
8 nuclear models......different types and its details
9 elementary particles..........nutrorons, nutrinos, positrons etc
i think this all is in come in nuclear physics