View Single Post
Old Monday, June 06, 2011

arshad jan is on a distinguished road

to me pakistan,s no 1 enemies are both america and politiians.
in case of america,it is our enemy outside our home who is planning to harm pakistan and bcs of the politicians america succeededin their plans and has harmd pakistan to a great extent.
if ther were no anti pak american policies ther wd have been no crises in our country,looking the other way around if pakistan had good ,sincere and competent politicians ther wd have been no crises.therfor to me wtever happnd and happning to pakistan is bcs of america and politicians.

bt i think wtever happnd is past now v shd learn 4rm it and shd devise such plans and foreign policy to frst gtrid of the situation v r n and thn devise sch plans avoid any other crises in futur.
totl anti americn policies is also harmful,wt v shd do at ths point ofn time is to take america and our aims side by side,make thm amend their foriegn policy towrds asia and pakistan in particulr keeping reasonabl relations wth othr countries lik china ,russia,india and othr countries also and thn pulling our selves 4rm the war against terror and frm america,s alliedns.aftr that nevr ltting ourslves go in america,s hands.
bt this is only possbl in the presence of sincer,competent and intellctual politicians wch v lack.

i think the dammge that thes politicians has doneto country no 1 else has.
The Following User Says Thank You to arshad jan For This Useful Post:
samraa (Monday, June 06, 2011)