View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 07, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 17

cavour is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune View Post
If you ain't interested in my friend's candidature, you should not make comments either he is incompetent or not. When DMCs are uploaded, see his marks. 704. Even if you consider him incompetent, you are going out of your way to undermine someone's capabilities. FPSC is a flawed institution and has a number of elements accommodating unfair means. Though i can prove it, but according to you i would become a source of paranoia so, rule it out that i will explain it to atleast those who blindly trust this biased and ineffective institution. Since you are not well aware of his competence, you should avoid talking like that; his competence is proved from the fact that he has qualified Mukhtiarkar examination, in which 15 CSS qualifiers have failed. I am not misguiding CSS aspirants, but guiding them rightly that they should not count on FPSC only. Hope you are sensible enough to understand my point

Don't ponder over it. If you believe God exists, i have seen his psychological report. Yes BD ka personal grudge. This is not a suspense movie. Moreover, if i knew something earlier, doesn't it raise doubts on FPSC transparency?

@Fortune...first the written marks are not a benchmark to judge the suitability of a candidate for CSS job...Had it been so, why the FPSC needs to bother to go through the six months hassle of conducting interviews. Why are not jobs allocated according to the written marks?...Second, if there is any personal grudge of Bhagwandas against this candidate, you or your friend must be knowing about it earlier. why did you people not make it public earlier?

P.S. In the land of the pure, conspiracy theories abound in every instance.
fahadfa (Wednesday, July 13, 2011)