View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 5644

TheUniter will become famous soon enough

@Dear Hamza,
Many candidates are in the grip of essay phobia.And even those candidates,who take the bull by the horne,are just content with getting 40 marks.But i disagree with them and i argue that why we should not raise the ante because 60 marks(100-40)are also available for our credit. I believe we can go as high as marks are available and there must be some points which can get us extra marks.But due to lack of guidance and teachers, i too feel helpless.

I attempted Pakistan is rich in natural resources but very poor in their management in 2010 and obtained 40 marks.The following was my outline for this essay.Further you can gauge my level of language(english) from this text.

Now taking into the above facts i have only one question for you;What should i do further to increase score in the essay?

1.Introduction
2.Brief description of the natural resources of Pakistan(which resources,where are these.)
3.Background( History of management of the resources-Very poor.)
4.Present scenario(what is the status of management-miserable plight of the management.)
5.Causes(what are the causes of poor management-corruption,illiteracy,poverty,american intervention etc)
6.Solutions/Recommendations.
7.Conclusion.
Ravian575 (Monday, October 29, 2012)