Thread: IRAN naked USA
View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 11, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

I do'nt know why we all are so obsessed with Atomic bomb which could never be used or even If we want we could not, USA is constantly monitoring this region and it would be diffused before it is initiated.

We need to focus on economic Priorities which infact is more powerful than any atomic or hydrogen bomb.

No one is going to attack pakistan. India is emerging a giant economic power and it has no plans to wag war to destroy its economy. and also Israel.

As Long as we obey our master (USA),which we are , trust me no one is going to attack us. Pakistan is indirectly controlled by USA and it can be inscribed as a colonial state of USA , so dont worry.

All the exaggerated false Drama created by our Generals that hails India and Israel as our Enemy no 1 , for there own personal benefits so that they could enjoy luxurious lives, polo grounds, plots, Garrison clubs, housing schemes , billion of dollars aid, 80 percent GDP of this poor nation, commissions, BMW's and every kind of facility which is ceased for the poor civilians of this country.

I Just want to say , wake up Pakistan.
Bostan (Tuesday, March 27, 2012), polaris (Saturday, June 11, 2011)