View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 11, 2011

khuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeric View Post
Govt. reserves the right to increase or decrease the vacancies. Secondly if you people get all the vacancies then what about the candidates of next year in competition? Please don't be selfish. If you are out of competition then go for next attempt or make your career elsewhere.

Passing CSS doesn't mean that you are the only approved competitive person in the country. What about Usman Khalid a member of CSSForum who scored 735 in CSS but failed in Essay having 35 marks. Just 5 marks made him out of the competition.

Govt. has a policy and each year the infuse new blood in the govtal machinery of the country. If they fill all the vacancies then CSS Exam will not be on regular basis. CSS will lose its charm. Anyway, I wish you best of luck if you could bring some seats for candidates.

I second this idea

Quote:
Success in the examination confers no right to appointment
Rules For CSS Competitive Examination - CSS Forums

Govt will only show this para and get rid of all this matter, beacuse every candidate is signed on form after reading this (just like affedavit)