Thread: Some MCQs
View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 12, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraj narejo View Post
sis I had asked largest SAND desert, that is Rab Ul Khali, in saudi arabia. and coldest desert is GOBI.
duck sound does not produce echo, as much as I have read in books.
Dateline MCQ is tricky, double check it

sorry to say that i have provided you the detail of desert and again you are saying rab-ul-khali desert. . tell me the source from where you have read that rab-ul-khali is the largest desert. i think geo need to change the figures now!

i know dateline wala tricky ha. but mujhey geo parhaty kae arsa guzar gaya ha and what i said is absolutly right.bcoz being a geographer i told you with full responsibility.

janab mane bhi research parhi thi 2004 ma jo america ma hue thi us ma saaf likha tha that quack of duck produce echo.

if your mcqs answers are right then give the link i will check it myself.bcoz i am sure 100./. that i am right.

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.