View Single Post
Old Monday, June 13, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiashah View Post
i really like the way u tried to convince yousafzai to use local authors books... in fact i don't have experience of css exam so i am just unable to say anything about examination hall... but as far as my academic career and experience is concerned i always tried to clear concepts and for that no local author helps u...... for geography i have't seen any local author's book so i would not comment on the quality. yeah one thing for sure crammers really collapse in the examination hall because u never see any question that simple and easy in the question paper as u prepare from book.. thing is not to reproduce the DIFFICULT WORDS but it is to reproduce CONCEPTS and IDEAS....... i suggested what i felt the best, choice is always yours
i wish u all, very best of luck

first of all @ candidguy thanks for your support.
@aariz i didnot mean that.i am just providing you notes from every angle so that if question come you can easily tacle it. remember i am providing you even those information which are latest observed in 2010 and they are not found in any book available in market.anyway your comments are always welcome.

@ dear jiashah i am not here to convince anyone,i just tell him the facts,and my experience so that he can make his own decision.being a teacher i also insist on the clarity of concepts,but dear you didinot understand what i said is if those concepts are in a difficult language and obviously your concepts are clear but at the end of the you will prefer easy thing on difficult one.

well dear i didnot get you point of cramming?that unfair even in examination hall most brilliant students also forget most of the things then you cannot call everyone crammer.

at last i think there is no use to disscuss bcoz the final decision is in yousaf hand whatever book he like he will buy.

i also want to wish you best of luck and score good marks.i will be 1st who will be happy more than anyone else.

yaro ab bas karo muje notes bhi to paste karne han.

i am very friendly to agar ma koi baat ker dun to just igore it, ma zara thori naughty hun.

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SYEDA SABAHAT For This Useful Post:
ashiq e hussain (Wednesday, August 22, 2012), candidguy (Monday, June 13, 2011), Omer (Tuesday, June 14, 2011)