View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 14, 2011
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amr786 View Post
You have got excellent marks in Political Science B and Constitutional Law. I am preparing for these two papers nowadays, please do tell which books you studied for these two subjects.
I hope you get your expected group.
For Constitutional Law I had a question-answer type book, titled as World Constitutions by Sohail Bhatti (originally written by some Indian author). The book comprehensively covered all important css questions with great depth and countless quotations. I also used to check the internet for latest constitutional developments.
For Political Science B, I had "Political Science Theory n Practice" by Mazher ul Haque.
I hope you too get excellent marks in these subjects. Godspeed!!

DMS of a thorough genius and gentleman!
Name: Abdullah Ahmed
Merit No: 14

Essay: 41
English: 82
GK1: 57
GK2: 50
GK3: 47
Islamiat: 65

International Relations: 66
Political Science A: 70
Political Science B: 73
Indo Pak History A: 38
Indo Pak History B: 75
Constitutional Law: 55

Viva: 215
Total: 934

Last edited by Chauhdary12; Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floydian For This Useful Post:
dr250 (Monday, August 29, 2011), syeda naqvi (Wednesday, May 23, 2012), Tassawur (Wednesday, June 15, 2011)