Thread: Some MCQs
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
*Greatest mountain range
andes
himalya
kheerthar
karakoram

The greatest mountain range is himalaya,Andese,is the longest mountain range.

*Prime Meridian does not run through
Europe
Africa
Antarctica
Asia
Prime Meridian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ohhh yes my mistake you are right largest is himalayas.
i know that it is asia. my mistake again i pasted the answers through wordpad. the answers which i highlighted true were gone and which i guess were pasted here.
quick response and rightly pointed out mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraj narejo View Post
8 out of 24 attempted wrong.
you did not attempt 8 MCQs
24+8=32 (if 2 marks on one MCQ than 16*2=32-8=24 out of 64 total
thats 37.5% marks overall.
(this analysis is not done to discourage you, but to tell you about your weaknesses)

right answers are
volta lake
176 days
k2
SPUTNIK
asia. (P meridian does not run through asia)
Dateline only runs through Antarctica
high octane
synodic month 29.5 days exactly
siraj i already pointed out my mistakes most of the answers are pasted mistakenly wrong due to problem in my word pad.
secondely i am better judge of myself. you are here to provide us info and point our mistakes. you are not here to give us marks, well good you gave me.

i answered what i know, is it compulsory to answer every question then you should mention this in the first line,then i would have definetly ans. all of them.

volta lake hmmmm. again confusing mcq.

There are two ways to answer this question, and each way results in a different answer.

Largest Man Made lake by surface area is Lake Volta in Ghana at 8,482 Km2 (3,274.9 mi2).

Largest Man Made lake by volume is Lake Kariba on the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe at 180 km3.

are you sure it only run through antarctica,i told you its an imaginary line which runs in north-south direction in pacific ocean. dont you think it runs through both arctic and antarctic.

i just know this,the fuel is called white petrol that`s it.

in my book its written the duration of synodic month is 29.27-29.83.now you better know which is the best answer.

regards sabahat.

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.

Last edited by Chauhdary12; Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Merged