View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chulbullpandey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahoriate1234 View Post
Actually i will write psychoanalytical for the best one and as well as the one with long lasting effects becasue thereis more to write about it and to satisfy the length of questions
Don't you guys think that satisfying length is less important than the substance of your answer? Secondly, Socio-cultural perspective of Personality i.e individualism vs collectivism, role of acculturation, adjustment and self esteem is the best as well as long lasting for two reasons.
Best because Frued's id is dead, her own daughter Anna Frued grew skeptic of her father's theory.
Secondly, his psychoanalysis is losing ground for being a lengthy and less economical procedure. On the other hand, socio-cultural perspective is proving its metle on a number of fronts running a gamut from Schizophrenia to career counselling.
This is my humble opinion. Others have right to disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliz_khanz View Post
boys please convince prissy girl to help us here .... how about making a topic with named ATTN PRISSY girl ???? she is really a master piece because that girl prepared psychology in 2 days ........why i don't have such mind !!????
If you have a good understanding of this subject, it would have been absolutely impossible for you to believe in such an assertion. I do not intend to undermine one's intellectual approach, but I want to make it clear that no subject can be covered in two days in first read. Syllabus dekhte dekhte do din lagte hain. Moreover, if you analyse it, do you think it's justifiable? One of my friend once said he covered thirty miles within 5 min. No, he was not racing sports car. He was on foot. I wouldn't believe him, since it is impossible. My dear friends, if you are studying PSYCHOLOGY and yet you believe in such things, try another subject besides science because science gives little room to MIRACLES. And I consider her achievement a miracle.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 03:52 AM.