View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by very special 1 View Post
Har subah aik nae din ka aghaz ka ailan karti ha. har sakhas subah bedar hota ha aur apna kam ka liya tayari karta ha. khadsat aur umeedoan ka sath aik mukamil din ankhoan ka aga phela hota ha. insan muktalif logoan sa milta ha. acha bura har tarh ka loag aisa muktalif batian sunata hain.woh baz muqasid main kamyab ho jata ha aur baz kamoan main woh kamyab nahi hota. raat subha ka mukabla main muktalif hoti ha. insan thaka hara lotata ha. din bhar ki gard is ka badan aur labas per nazar ati ha. subha walii tazgi, azam aur tawakuat ab nazar nahin atin. woh subha wala purazam aur tazadam insan nahi hota
Every morning announces that a new day has begun.Every person wakes up in the morning and prepares for his work.A complete day is present before him with fears and hopes.He meets with different people.He converses with both good and bad people.He succeeds in some of his tasks and fails in others.The night is different from day.Tired,man returns home.Dust is visible on his body and dress.The freshness,determination and expectations of morning can't be observed at that time.He remains no more a determined and fresh person like as morning.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
very special 1 (Monday, June 20, 2011)