View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 16, 2011

shaikhrulez is on a distinguished road
Unhappy @ God Fearer, Bilal & all senior member

God Fearer, Bilal & all senior members I need Ur help on this....
In my final interview when my preferred place of posting was asked, I told them Hyderabad, in reply to which they just said Ok... nothing was asked, no 2nd choice nothing…

But, today when I received my appointment letter I was shocked to see my posting at Regional Office, Larkana

I am still unable to understand why did they post me there? I have never been to Larkana in my life, I am not Sindhi speaking, I have domicile of Hyderabad... then y me...???

Is it possible that they might have assumed me as Sindhi speaking Shaikh from Hyderabad..??? Due to which I am placed in Larkana?

I feel that all this happened due to the above mentioned misunderstanding (my language & surname). As all the Karachi candidates got their posting in Karachi.

Is there any way now my posting can be changed to either Hyderabad or Karachi..??

Please, I request you all to go through my query seriously and reply me back as soon as you could. Me & my family is very tensed…

Thanks.