View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 16, 2011

shaikhrulez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilal713 View Post
First i will say, just relax, dont take tension of those things which are not in your control, give courage to your family. Transfer and postings are part of job.
May be they have noted your name for hyderabad in final interview, but later finalizing the list, they need need more people in larkana and thats why they have posted you there. Read this post.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/other-com...tml#post299391

NBP headquarters are in Karachi and Karachi city itself have nearly 100 branches so they always need a large no. of MT's for karachi.
One thing i will say, Allah knows whats better about you & ur future. May Be larkana is blessing in disguised for u.
Few days back i have discussion with NBP senior executive, he is saying that MT posted in far flung areas have better chance of growth due to less competition.Big cities are full of competent employees so you will have to work hard to compete them.
Anyways if you have some serious family issues, you can write your issues in the form of letter to group chief, requesting him to transfer on humanitarian grounds.
Well, Thanks dear for ur encouragement..

Is it safe to write to Group Chief for this issue ??
Bcoz its just the start of my career, it is also mentioned in appointment letter that you can be posted anywhere accross the country, & one must not ask for transfer to his/her preferred place, as it will lead to negative remarks on personal file and the candidate will also be disqualified for any further promotion..?? kindly in this way.. & reply back.

Thanks again for response..