View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 16, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaikhrulez View Post
God Fearer, Bilal & all senior members I need Ur help on this....
In my final interview when my preferred place of posting was asked, I told them Hyderabad, in reply to which they just said Ok... nothing was asked, no 2nd choice nothing…

But, today when I received my appointment letter I was shocked to see my posting at Regional Office, Larkana

I am still unable to understand why did they post me there? I have never been to Larkana in my life, I am not Sindhi speaking, I have domicile of Hyderabad... then y me...???

Is it possible that they might have assumed me as Sindhi speaking Shaikh from Hyderabad..??? Due to which I am placed in Larkana?

I feel that all this happened due to the above mentioned misunderstanding (my language & surname). As all the Karachi candidates got their posting in Karachi.

Is there any way now my posting can be changed to either Hyderabad or Karachi..??

Please, I request you all to go through my query seriously and reply me back as soon as you could. Me & my family is very tensed…

Thanks.
My personal experience tells that posting once decided canot be changed.People have been displaced to distant location.Like MTs belonging to Punjab have been posted in Karachi.Any explanation or justification will mean little at this time.You are better advised to stay silent for some time.Then there is a chance only if you find some mutual replacement.Make your mind to adjust yourself over there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
shaikhrulez (Friday, June 17, 2011)