View Single Post
Old Friday, June 17, 2011
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
It is you who have the tendency to be the jury and the judge at the same time, You should act upon your own advise. You are free to write whatever you want to write and I am free to bust your myths and I will keep on doing it. As long as you come up with myths, they will be busted!

Secondly, just because I am the most hated person on the forum (infact, lets make it on earth, to make you feel happy) does not necessarily means I am wrong. You once again tried to be the jury and the judge yourself here. People often hate those who say the truth and they hate those even more who openly say the truth caring less about x y z.

And seriously people like you are so slow that they take lessons from the turtles and now I am sure you have the brains of a bird.

Before asking me to learn manners, why don't you learn some manners yourself? You lack self control and have no conversational manners and this can be proven by anyone who reads your posts which are less informational and more insulting and If you think you can get away with it then you are wrong. Respect is earned and you should learn this and I guess you have already learned it by now the hard way

1 - The language you used and the terms you used were as filthy (if not more) than the terms I used.

2 - Just in a post back you were blaming me that I cry to moderators and remove your posts, hahahah you just proved what kind of a hypocritical person you are who makes things from him/her self and then blames it on others

3 - No debate of yours has been healthy or fruitful so far because all your sayings are lies and myths with no common sense but I don't blame you because common sense is a sense which is not very common

4 - personal vendettas ? It was you who tries to go off topic, Instead of answer the questions you go with the easy way and try to change the topic by some random insults which doesn't even make sense

5 - Your debate and manners represents your family background, It Also explains in what sort of environment were you brought up in, My sympathies are with you.

6 - Any similarity between you and a respectful person is pure coincidence

But seriously, If truth is stranger than fiction then you must be the truth because your mind isn't so much twisted as badly sprained and to make a long story short if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid. I seriously feel sorry for you *Gives you a tissue paper* wipe out your tears and don't jump into a debate which you cannot handle for the next time
All right then, come into my den for supposedly bursting myths. I assure you, you will be eaten alive by me before you even figure your spot. Do so at your own risk.
LOl, if ur the most hated person, it doesnt necessarily mean YOURE also right. Dont try to act fashionable, nobody believes that about you.

"And seriously people like you are so slow that they take lessons from the turtles and now I am sure you have the brains of a bird. "
Was that supposed to fill a space that was lacking talent or is that ur idea of 'getting even'? In either case, I rest my case about your childish behaviour.

Secondly, bring me 3 other people who claim personal insults from my side. You cant. I may have disagreed with people, but havent insulted anyone personally. That is YOUR trademark, and I am going to treat you like a garbage bin, if you think you can treat others that way. Serves you right, so dont complain. And yeah, respect is EARNED. You still havent earned yours bearing in mind 10 people who have negative views about you- not unlike mine. Stop preaching and advising me when you dont have an ounce of decency to demonstrate to the world. The language i used comprised idioms, examples from animal world etc. I wasnt the one to stoop low enough to mention cheap, vile terms that you cant mention in public. But i guess you havent been taught the difference- thats very obvious.
About moderators, I have asked them to intervene RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. Not through back door channels like you employ. Makes YOU a hypocrite, not me. About personal vendetta, the moment you replied to my post in this thread, I asked you to back off as I wasnt interested in wasting my time on you. I was honestly telling you, that you are no good to me. YOU on the other hand, went on with your dragging business. And until now, I am sure even youve forgotten the real purpose of this thread because your mind is stuck in that 'getting even' rut. Move on, will ya? And dont worry, ill send you some imported, extra-strength, all-purpose tissue paper to wipe your tears everytime you think of me. Its obvious u havent gotten off my comments because ur in a very tensed, and aggravated mood all the time.

[B]But seriously, If truth is stranger than fiction then you must be the truth because your mind isn't so much twisted as badly sprained and to make a long story short if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid. [B]

Why do you have to strain your mind so much, conjuring such stuff up? What do you prove? Lol, you're such a big baby! And when did you, like, land from, like, New York? You talk like a loner, American nerd who gets bullied everyday home from school. Thats how they talk when they're trying to gain some courage.

Prove my 'lies' or myths next time. Sleep over it. Youve already done great service to the nation. Dont push yourself. Clown!

And please, for the last time. I am not interested in speaking further to you. I do not want you to address me next time. If you do, i am going to ignore you totally, because my purpose for attending this forum isnt brushing up my insulting tactics. I know am already good at it. But thats not the sort of person i really am. So, for the last time. This isnt going anywhere constructive. Stop being a leech and wither off.

About busting myths, I want you to remember my challenge to you. Go to a defense forum, utter out the same gibberish you do here, and send me back the evidence of applauds. Thats how you'll ever come close to bursting my myths. Short of that, no use trying to dance before me. But arent you a coward who'll NEVER do that. I guess you ignore the most important part of the challenge, and instead bring the discussion on brains and lousy rhetoric. Thats NOT how u bust myths. School kids also talk like this. You bust myths by accepting challenges. So do it. And remember that whenever you speak to me next, Ill pose this same question to you- before i can answer your other claims. And every time you choose to ignore my question, or sleep over it, or reply in non-affirmative, Ill just kick you out of sight TILL you come back with the applauds.