View Single Post
Old Friday, June 17, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
All right then, come into my den for supposedly bursting myths. I assure you, you will be eaten alive by me before you even figure your spot. Do so at your own risk.
LOl, if ur the most hated person, it doesnt necessarily mean YOURE also right. Dont try to act fashionable, nobody believes that about you.
If that does not mean I am right or wrong how come you be the jury and the judge and say I am wrong? lol, asking others to knock some sense into them lacks the most common sense one can have. I pity you

And sure I will bust your myths for sure, there's no supposition whatsoever. The moment you say a false things you'll find it busted! I know this makes you angry because I've proven all your fantastic myths wrong and I have proven how illogical and off-topic you go in discussions and how your sayings are in contradiction with logic, common sense & facts and figures.

Quote:
"And seriously people like you are so slow that they take lessons from the turtles and now I am sure you have the brains of a bird. "
Was that supposed to fill a space that was lacking talent or is that ur idea of 'getting even'? In either case, I rest my case about your childish behaviour.
Now apparently you have changed your mind, but wait .. What did you do with the diaper?

Quote:
Secondly, bring me 3 other people who claim personal insults from my side. You cant. I may have disagreed with people, but havent insulted anyone personally. That is YOUR trademark, and I am going to treat you like a garbage bin, if you think you can treat others that way. Serves you right, so dont complain. And yeah, respect is EARNED. You still havent earned yours bearing in mind 10 people who have negative views about you- not unlike mine. Stop preaching and advising me when you dont have an ounce of decency to demonstrate to the world. The language i used comprised idioms, examples from animal world etc. I wasnt the one to stoop low enough to mention cheap, vile terms that you cant mention in public. But i guess you havent been taught the difference- thats very obvious.
How funnier can you get? And lol @ Idioms. I've also used comparisons If you have used Idioms, now I can't say false things to make you feel better. You have used enough insulting and abusive language and If you are in disagreement then don't go for something which you can't back later.

If people have negative views about me, why are you living in a misunderstanding that they have better views about you? Just because someone goes like "OH WOW UR SO KNOWLEDGEABLE" makes you think you are very respected? LOL. You fail to realize that they do not even understand most of the things you say because you probably don't have any Idea of the things you talk about. Your posts are mainly copy/pastes and there's nothing almost nothing realistic in them and nothing original as well. I am yet to see something original from you rather than the copy/pastes of yours.

Quote:
About moderators, I have asked them to intervene RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. Not through back door channels like you employ. Makes YOU a hypocrite, not me.
More false allegations with no proof. If you prove and/or If any moderator(s) agree with you that I asked any of them personally to get your posts removed or anything similar, I swear to God I will quit this forum right away. I challenge you ask any mod to post in your favor, only 1. You can't because that has never happened, It is you who are a hypocrite as who blamed me for crying to moderators and now time and you yourself have proven yourself to be a liar and a hypocrite by crying to them openly today and now everyone must have seen how much big of a liar you are. Seriously I consider you an experiment in artificial stupidity lol

Quote:
About personal vendetta, the moment you replied to my post in this thread, I asked you to back off as I wasnt interested in wasting my time on you. I was honestly telling you, that you are no good to me. YOU on the other hand, went on with your dragging business. And until now, I am sure even youve forgotten the real purpose of this thread because your mind is stuck in that 'getting even' rut. Move on, will ya? And dont worry, ill send you some imported, extra-strength, all-purpose tissue paper to wipe your tears everytime you think of me. Its obvious u havent gotten off my comments because ur in a very tensed, and aggravated mood all the time.
Why on earth do you think that just because you told me to back off I will back off? I thought I made myself clear that I will bust your myths and I will expose all your false statements, didn't I? If you want me to back off you have to simply quit lying and posting myths.

This is a discussion forum and I reserve full right to reply to whatever I feel like, If you think you'll say a bunch of lies and you will go un-opposed then maybe that's yet another myth to be busted

Quote:
Why do you have to strain your mind so much, conjuring such stuff up? What do you prove? Lol, you're such a big baby! And when did you, like, land from, like, New York? You talk like a loner, American nerd who gets bullied everyday home from school. Thats how they talk when they're trying to gain some courage.
It appears that you have spent a lot of time In new york? Maybe you have been treated this way, as I said earlier I now have a sound Idea of your family background represented by yourself via your posts and how you lie and how you back off things you do and then openly go back on them. I feel sorry for you and my sympathies are with you. But oh well, If you think that's true then keep thinking that as day-dreaming or self-satisfaction is not a sin

Quote:
Prove my 'lies' or myths next time. Sleep over it. Youve already done great service to the nation. Dont push yourself. Clown!
I am not the only one who has proven your lies, hamza salick and some others contributed too. Maybe they don't have enough time for a conversation with a worthless "WANNABE" like you but trust me I have all the time in the world and I Enjoy busting your lies and I will keep on doing it. I know it hurts you when I oppose your lies and expose and logically prove how you have no Idea of what you talk about and your jealousy and bitterness is completely justified as I am one of few whom you FEAR (yes F E A R in capital letters) because you know I'll be busting your more lies in future and which is why you are crying to mods to get rid of me but I seriously doubt this will be of any help Again I feel sorry for you lol.

Quote:
And please, for the last time. I am not interested in speaking further to you. I do not want you to address me next time. If you do, i am going to ignore you totally, because my purpose for attending this forum isnt brushing up my insulting tactics. I know am already good at it. But thats not the sort of person i really am. So, for the last time. This isnt going anywhere constructive. Stop being a leech and wither off.
The only thing you are good at is making up stories and copy/pasting. You are not even good at lying because I can easily expose your lies every now and then. It's natural that you will not want to reply me any further because probably you have accepted the tissue paper offered by me to wipe out your tears and have agreed not to jump in debates which you cannot handle later and if this is not the case then I expect a reply from you so you know what, just sit down and give your mind a rest as it obviously needs it

Quote:
About busting myths, I want you to remember my challenge to you. Go to a defense forum, utter out the same gibberish you do here, and send me back the evidence of applauds. Thats how you'll ever come close to bursting my myths. Short of that, no use trying to dance before me. But arent you a coward who'll NEVER do that. I guess you ignore the most important part of the challenge, and instead bring the discussion on brains and lousy rhetoric. Thats NOT how u bust myths. School kids also talk like this. You bust myths by accepting challenges. So do it. And remember that whenever you speak to me next, Ill pose this same question to you- before i can answer your other claims. And every time you choose to ignore my question, or sleep over it, or reply in non-affirmative, Ill just kick you out of sight TILL you come back with the applauds.
How illogical you can get? By telling me to go to defense forum do you agree that you have no answers and/or logical replies to my questions and the things I bring up? This naturally means that you yourself have nothing more to say because your copy/paste material has almost finished and you have nothing original or new to say and will reproduce the same thing all the time and therefore you want me to go and discuss this on a defense forum? lol. Why don't you go and copy/paste whatever I say here in defense forums as you are so good at copy pasting? Seriously, are you always this stupid or are you making some special effort today? Honestly as a failure you are a tremendous success

SIDE NOTE : If and Only If you want me to stop replying then the only thing you need to do is stop lying and stop saying things you have no Idea about. The moment you say a lie or anything false and It comes to my notice it will stand busted. Regardless of the vulgar language you use or the tactics you use (i.e crying to mods, begging for help) nothing will be of help. If you really want some help then you should ask Allah for help because no one else on earth can help you when you lie and say false things and sorry to say but God also doesn't help liars and hypocrites so don't be surprised if your call for help goes unanswered. Seriously, you are the type of a person one can use as a blueprint to build a pure hypocrite and If you seriously want to Ignore me because you have no answers then oh well this is an excellent time for you to become a missing person

Quote:
And mukt bro,I'm sorry but I have to say,please don't make mock of any one by HAHAs and things like that.that's not the way to talk.infact this is unlike CSPs.We should maintain decorum and propriety here.And trust me no one dislikes/hates you,we are like a family here.
My dear brother, CSP's don't laugh when they encounter clowns or meets someone who often makes a laughing stock? If not, then I am currently not a CSP and I can enjoy the liberty to do so lol