View Single Post
Old Friday, June 17, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
I completely endorse your view--India wont destabilize us because it is not in its own favour.Presenting India as our enemy is a myth prorogated by security establishment , only to perpetuate their rule.World has changed but we still live in 19th century. If emotions kept on dictating our policies , we will stnad no where.
I agree to some extent and I am glad to learn that some pakistanis do think logically rather than being emotional.

As for aphrodite I probably think that he/she has been brainwashed by the board textbooks and/or other books written on Pak Studies. We are taught from childhood (from school to university level) that India is our enemy and that Gandhi was a cunning/"MAKKAR" leader and whatnot and I am very sure the situation is no different on other side of the boarder and It is very likely that they give an image of pakistan as an enemy state from childhood to students.

I agree with you that we should come out of 19th century as we live in 21st century now and we should analyze things and give more weight to logic and rational thinking against emotional garbage.