View Single Post
Old Friday, June 17, 2011

god of war is on a distinguished road

This debate could benefit much if we catagorize or rather re frame the original question. In actual terms, and according to International Relations, enemies of the states are classified into two groups.

1. FOREIGN ( meaning External enemies, usually in the shape of hostile countries)

2. DOMESTIC ( meaning Internal enemies. Examples of which are Anti state and anti federation elements that hurdle the operations of the same with their activities)

Mixing up these two will never generate a fruitful discussion nor a pragmatic answer. In some unique and peculiar geo-political scenarios, the above cited two catagories may be tantamount, which creates a chaotic circumstance.) This is deliberately done in a meticulous and clandestine manner by the EXTERNAL ENEMIES OF THE STATE in order to precipitate a desired outcome of their foreign policies towards a specific region and/or a state in question.

Unfortunately Pakistan is one such state due to its immense geo strategic and geo political importance. Pakistan is a country which bridges the Gulf, CIS, China, Afghanistan, India, Russia to the rest of the world via the Indian Ocean. Furthermore, the CIS and Pakistan are rich with mineral resources which is ubiquitous knowledge. Most contemporary wars, whether it in the shape of the bogus revolutionary limited conflict that CNN so efficiently covers or the crisis in the Sudan region and Niger Delta are wars being fought for the control of these RESOURCES, and the TRADE ROUTES that can deliver these resources with efficacy to any corner of the known world. A key point to understand here are STRAITS, which play an immperitive role when the DOMINATION of these resources are discussed. When such ground realities are prevailing, the line of disparity between EXTERNAL ENEMIES OF THE STATE and INTERNAL ENEMIES OF THE STATE become at the least blurry if not totally non existant.

We all know the major contenders of that seek control of these areas. The US, UK, and BRIC Countries. Out of the BRIC countries Brazil is not a major player in our part of the world directly due to its geographic proximity. The reason that Brazil vehemently backs and supports Pakistan is also due to its desire to be a player in this NEO GREAT GAME.

After this preamble ( which was nessecarry to make my point) it would be a folly of gigantic proportions to assume that the India, US, Israel nexus does not carry naferious intents towards our country Pakistan. The Israeli PM’s last speech at Capitol Hill is a stark authentication of the ill designs that ISRAEL has for Pakistan. Mr Natenyahu blatently stated that he can see opportunities streatching from the SRTAIT OF GIBRALET TO THE KHYBER PASS!! If that isn’t a writing on the wall, then we are surely blinded by our egos, and the constant edification of false facts by our beloved verbal vomiting media.

As far as the INTERNAL ENEMIES OF PAKISTAN, and since I have already pointed out that in Pakistan’s case they may be tantamount. This is the more important and unfeigned inquiry in dire need of deliberation. WAR has also evolved, and so has the modus operandi to wage war. The late US president JFK realized this and established the JFK SPECIAL WARFARE CENTER to cater to this new kind of war. Pshycological Operations, Sabotage, Propaganda, and INFORMATION WARFARE are the chief weapons of todays wars. These weapons soften up the ‘TARGET STATE’ for the Ultimate boots on the ground kind of war.

Unless we understand this we will be unable to understand the real reasons for the two world wars and the impending Third World War, a war that is almost certain to begin as a consequence of the US attempt to seize and control Central Asia. Personally I humbly opion that WW III is already taking place and we just don’t know it as yet. I consider myself a humble student of Warfare (as may be evident from my display ID as well ) and no other statement more accurate to describe Pakistan’s Situation. PEACE IS ONLY THE PERIOD THAT A NATION NEEDS TO PREPARE ITSELF FOR WAR. This adage was put forward by MOA ZE DONG who is one of the world’s greatest military thinkers (its true but a little known fact)
Coming back to the evolved form warfare, or INFORMATION WARFARE, I can safely say that in its realm lies the EXTERNAL ENEMIES OF PAKISTAN. Who are they??? Keep Reading.

The Zionist Elite owns the 905 of the world’s media, banks, defence and oil industry. They control, either directly or indirectly, many of Pakistan’s, political parties, media house, and desperately endevour to control our ARMED FORCES. The recent stint by our Interior Minister to seek control over ISI was orchestrated by the same Zionist Neo Cons, which was rebutted. Sadly our presnt democratic regime is also not an ELECTED but a SELECTED one, by who u ask? Take a guess… the same ELITE. One Israeli PM also stated that as long as WE get to choose the governments of the world, WE can control the world politics.

The elite is intent on conquering the world through the use of the abilities of the people of the United States, which also serves as their command center. In 1774 that Amschel Mayer Rothschild (a Top Elite) stated at a gathering of the twelve richest men of Prussia in Frankfurt: “Wars should be directed so that the nations on both sides should be further in our debt.” He further enunciated at the same meeting: “Panics and financial depressions would ultimately result in World Government, a new order of one world government.” I HOPE MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE SEING THE PICTURE NOW!

Brzezinski a reknowned Zionist sophist, is on record to say that 2 PROFESSIONS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR ZIONIST GLOBAL DOMINATION, LAWYERS AND JOURNALISM. It is precisely through these tools mass opinions can be altered, AND BOTH THESE ARE EXTREMELY ACTIVE IN PAKISTAN!

Pakistan is deliberately being made a hostage by being handed out invisible loans, that ultimately go to serve the purpose of these SOLDIERS of the ELITE. Please don’t forget that Israel was founded in lieu of payment of a DEBT. And the same plans are being inacted in Pakistan as well as in DUBAI, which is also a target of this ELITE cabal. Dubai is in debt of US Dollars 58 TRILLION, a debt which is designed to become a BAD DEBT on purpose!

THE OBAMA REGIME HAS ALREADY AWARDED THE MEDIA OF PAKISTAN A GROSS AMOUNT OF 1.8 MILLION US DOLARS (1.5 ARAB PAK RUPEES) to create this chaos and spread deceitful messages, The campaign to malign our Armed Forces in part and parcel of the same agenda, being promulgated by the MEDIA and THE LAWYERS. (the next time anyone feels Asma Jahangir is very righteous, please reconsider how she lives in a 8 cror plus mansion, so beyond her means! Same goes for hamid Mir and many other champions of the oppressed that we see howling in our media from 8 PM daily)

Politicians are not very far off, and Im sure that all of us are quite aware of the behind the curtain meetings that led to the NRO.

Im sorry for such a lengthy post, but I’ll end now by Che Geuvara’s saying. IN A WORLD OF UNIVERSAL DECEIT, TELLING THE TRUTH IS INDEED REVOLUTIONARY.

Regards, god of war
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to god of war For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Friday, June 17, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Friday, June 17, 2011)