View Single Post
Old Friday, June 17, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
Let me tell you some good reasons, why we take India for our enemy.
Sure bro, let's analyze them!

Quote:
1-They are intent on inflicting revenge on us for being ruled by our forefathers. They have proved every now and then(Urdu-Hindi controversy (1867), Partition of Bengal and their response. Lucknow pact and treachery on their part, Shudhi-sanghtan Arya samaj and a host of other movements)
Now this is EXACTLY what the textbooks tells us. This is indeed an uneducated approach. This is exactly what the common man on the road will tell you that "WE HAVE RULED INDIA FOR CENTURIES AND THEREFORE THEY WANT TO TAKE REVENGE FROM US, SOON WE WILL RULE THEM AGAIN AS WE HAVE DONE IN PAST" lol.

Secondly, Partition of bangal was their responsibility ? You mean that they advised our army to rape women & Kill innocent people in masses? Or did They advised us not to give bengal it's due rights and to give them a feeling that we are superior and they are inferior to us ? The only thing they advised our army was to surrender or die and our so-called coward army surrendered despite of being huge in number (not comparatively, but the number was huge, of course) having hell of weaponry to put up a good fight and die in honor. They feared death and decided to be taken POW's and serve under the Indian army orders and help in developing roads and other tasks they were given.

No doubt the Indians supported the movement for the partition of bangel and why did it do so? Because

1 - They were aware that our army is incompetent
2 - They were aware that we are not giving due rights to the concerned people (bangalis)
3 - They were almost in a state of war with us

The thing worth mentioning is that the time have changed, things are different now and India is interested in developing their country more than destroying our country.

Quote:
2-Their unjustified occupation of Kashmir (the Aorta of Pakistan) and our waters i.e madhupur and ferozpur headworks.
This again proves the incompetence of our army and leadership. If India can free bangladesh (not because our occupation was justified, just because our behavior towards them was unjustified) then why can't on earth Pakistan free kashmir considering the occupation is unjustified? The reason is simple, Incompetence and our army officers are busy in making more and more $$ rather than kashmir issue. What have our leaders done so far for kashmir? Nothing .. Even the kashmir we have today was taken for us by the mujaheeden lol .. sometimes i think we (our political leadership & army leadership) both are disinterested in the issue of kashmir .. The problem could have been solved if we were serious about it and could have planned something for it, so again india a lone is not to be blamed.

Quote:
3-Uncalled for intervention in Pakistani affairs in 1971 along with Russia
Again, wrong. There's a saying by Hazrat Ali i guess which goes something like this that "A society can survive with kufr but it cannot survive with injustice" dunno if that's the exact words or not but the meaning is the same so lol we should blame ourselves for this as we CALLED for it

Quote:
4-Their involvement in Baluchistan and KPK
Of course, If you will attack their Parliament and If you will create hell in mumbai by taking hostages and killing people and If you will support organizations working against them then what do you expect? They will sit back and party or will they retaliate?

Quote:
5-They pocketed our Siachin treacherously.
Good you mentioned this, I am sure you have read about operation meghdoot and if not read it now and you'll know more about the incompetence of our army and you will know yourself who is a bigger enemy, our army or india

Quote:
6-They don’t like destabilized Pakistan but a Pakistan devoid of nuclear arsenal.
True. That's true because Pakistan want's the same, isn't it? So It's natural they will want the same for us. We both hate each other and so such things are not worth mentioning and If you want to mention them then mention both sides of the coin .. don't you yourself want an India with no nuclear arsenal? ask our country men and 95% will answer in "YES, WE DON'T want them to have it"

Quote:
7-They are corrupting the minds of Arab world about Pakistan.
This is childish. If they have resources to corrupt minds, why don't we?

Quote:
8-whom do you people think India, a country having the most number of donkeys and beggars is staging against, by spending more than 20 Bn dollars every year on their defense?
It's one of the fastest growing economy lol and it's understandable that they will spend some good amount on defense and it's their right to spend whatever they want for their defense because they are not beggars like us and so they can be choosers

Quote:
9-Indian nexus with Israel, technology transfer and the forestation of Arqad in India.
That's more like telling "Israel is our enemy". India reserves the right to have all the technologies which feel can secure them or give them some advantage

Quote:
10-Pakistani’s daughters in Indian markets, Every year Indians abduct our Pakistani daughters, sisters and mothers from the border region later to be sold in Indian markets nickel and dime(600Rupees or so).[1] It is heart rending when somebody says we can befriend them.
1 - I have never heard about this before so I thank you for the increase in my knowledge (I will have to confirm this though)

2 - Secondly, If it's true, that does not mean that everyone is involved on their behalf.

Quote:
11-They Played April fool with us in 1948 by blocking our water, thereby causing havoc to our agriculture.
You fail to understand that it was a different time and now is a different time. Things have changed and relations have improved (as compared to before, of course)

Quote:
12-They are busy wreaking mayhem on our brothers and sisters of Kashmir[2]
And what are we doing for our brothers and sisters in kashmir? Sitting in A.C drawing room and writing comments on a forum criticizing india and praising kashmir? lol

Quote:
13-They are/have been moving heaven and earth to stop Pakistan from acquiring a permanent seat in SC as well as in every regional or International organization.
Pakistan should make itself competent enough so that their arguments for stopping pakistan stands null and void. With the current mindset and "KARNAMAS" of our army and isi, it is highly unlikely to be successful against India in the said regard.

Quote:
The list goes on and on and on.
I can only say that you should analyze both sides of the coin and then think out of the box and comment.

Quote:
Gandhi is not as vehemently criticized in our text books but Nehru.by the way Gandhi konsa doodh main dhula hai?Caliphate movement main usne hamain ye sochne pe majbur kar diya tha k hindu baniya kabhi musalman ka kabhi sath nahin de sakta.

1 - I never said gandhi doodh say dhula tha or that he was a very good man
2 - Gandhi is a respectable figure in international community therefore we should show some respect at least and not mention such words like "MAKKAR" for him in textbooks for students and brainwash them
3 - Same should happen in india, they should stop writing BS against our Quaid i.e M Ali Jinnah and show some respect towards him
4 - Gandhi is highly criticized and yeah nehru too is criticized. Pick up a random PS book and then go through it and you'll know :P

Quote:
And so far as hindu makkari is concerned,it is reflected every where in history and one can easily see it if he/she is cognizant enough.(How did Nehru annex taripura,Manipur,arunachal pardesh etc and how makkar he was when dealing (in) Tibet)
Look brother, who decides what is "MAKKARI". What might be makkari for you might not be for me and vice versa. Similarly, what might be "MAKKARI" for us might be heroism for hindus and what might be "MAKKARI" for them will be something great and excellent for us. It depends on point of view so lol