View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba512 View Post
One more question i want to ask..Did mujadad Alf Sani opposed Akbar's Din -i-ilahi???If yes then how he responded??
yes he was totally against akbar's secular policies he clearly denounced the din-e-ilahi and his policy of sullahe-ekull. in fact the din-e-ilahi caused ahmad sirhindi to come forward and take an initiative to protect islam that is why he is called MUJADAD ALF SANI(reviver of second millennium). akbar announced his din-e-ilahi in 1581, and there were many muslim ullama in his court who opposed his decision, ahmad sirhindi was one of them... he clearly denied akbar's din-e-ilahi but his steps to respond to this secularism ware distinct.. he din't bother writing letters to the nobles for helping/taking steps to protect islam. instead he trained a number of disciples for the purpose and appointed them to various parts of the country to promote the true teachings of islam. it was for the first time in the history of indo-pakistan that the systematic preaching of islam began......
khanbaba512 (Tuesday, June 21, 2011)