View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 22, 2011
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of
Default @cavour

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavour View Post
Dear, For international Law, it is necessary to read Starke's book...Though a bit complex but it helps clarifying the concept. You may also read S.K.Kapoor's book. But citing relevant case-laws in each question is the key to score good marks in International law.

In this paper, past papers are very important as often the same questions reappear. Also focus on the objective questions of past 10 years.
Respected bro. plz tell me any useful book for case laws especially, In Starke's book we have case laws at the end but v complex and it is not clear that in which topic we have to mention which relevant case laws and no case laws given with the topics... Also I haven't S.K.Kapoor's. Is that book will be useful for case laws? plz help me and suggest me a best and an easy book for case laws, in which it is clear that following case law is for certain topic... hope u would got my point... Waiting fr ur worthy response big bro...
dr250 (Monday, August 29, 2011)