View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all
Red face

@Malmeen
Awareness about the religion has to start individually, then you educate people in your circle i.e your family, close friends etc
The trouble with our current system is that we try to educate too many people in too little time, this practise is counter productive. The other flaw that I notice is that we try to teach religion to others, in my opinion this is wrong, we should just invite people to religion and let them think about it on their own. We as a nation are not used to thinking, we rely solely on spoon feeding and we are so used to it that it doesn't bother us any more. Our job should be to incite and provoke people, who knows how many people potentially better than the best minds in history are wasted just because they never learn how to think on their own.

@ gameface
People are already invited by the preachers. Tell me how many people join the preaching party? This is not the time to just invite people and let them think their self then believe me a very few number would attend such invitations. About the thoughts of people, then you'll find variation and again variation in thoughts would creat controversies and result will announce no success. So better to restrict the people.
On the basis of each one teach one won't will work better, because too many cooks will spoil the broth.

Last edited by Rixwan; Wednesday, June 22, 2011 at 11:44 PM.