View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 23, 2011

Abdul Rahim Chaudhry will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameface View Post
@ malmeen
Awareness about the religion has to start individually, then you educate people in your circle i.e your family, close friends etc
The trouble with our current system is that we try to educate too many people in too little time, this practise is counter productive. The other flaw that I notice is that we try to teach religion to others, in my opinion this is wrong, we should just invite people to religion and let them think about it on their own. We as a nation are not used to thinking, we rely solely on spoon feeding and we are so used to it that it doesn't bother us any more. Our job should be to incite and provoke people, who knows how many people potentially better than the best minds in history are wasted just because they never learn how to think on their own.
@ Abdul Rahim Chaudhary
Co-education has not given birth to any evil, it has merely provided an excuse for something that already existed to come to surface. Its just as I mentioned in my earlier post that true good exits not because there is no opportunity to do evil it exists despite that opportunity.
i agree with you.

i support co-educaion..but mulla n other conservative minded people consider co education as an evil....!!