View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fortune will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
Please read and understand the following before you take any action:-

According to the rules laid down by the commission and duly approved by you before the tests..

"Answer papers in all the subjects of examination are secret documents and cannot, therefore, be permitted to be seen by the candidates or their representatives nor re-examination of answer books/scripts is allowed under any circumstances. A candidate desirous of getting of his/her marks, awarded by the examiners re-counted may submit his request for the purpose, within one month from the date of issue of result card/marks sheet alongwith a Treasury Challan of Rs. 200/- per paper as fee for re-checking/ recounting of marks only. Thereafter, no such request will be entertained."

"Subject to the Recruitment policy... Candidates securing the highest places on the combined results of the written Examination, Psychological and Viva Voce tests and eligible for appointment will be appointed upto the number of vacancies available. No candidate will, however, be considered for appointment to any of the Groups/Services for which he/she has been declared “not suitable” by the Commission at the time of Viva Voce test."

Now challenge FPSC or Justice (R) Rana Bhagwan Das in any court of law.

Regards.
We have a precedent in which a candidate appealed in Peshawar High Court and Director Examination had to appear before with answer sheets in the court. Now????
H. R. Akhunzada (Monday, June 27, 2011)