View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 26, 2011
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleem1 View Post
dears only one thing can give us evidence it was to compare the DMCs of pass candidates with our own DMCs if pass candidate has low score in written but they given high marks than 80% in interview than it is the proof that they are given full marks to a weak candidate there is some thing behind this high scoring the only benefit of this protest will transparent the future up coming selection process of commission examination but i heard from a person working in commission office that chairman issued order that the DMCs of pass candidate will not be show to any one even pass candidate can not see their own DMC what is the reason behind this order >???????????????????????/ it is clear that the protest will give the selection process cear in the next exam other wise we will see the same result
Assalamulaikum,
Brother any progress after the protest?? media is made aware or not? or any suit if filed against it in high court?