View Single Post
Old Monday, June 27, 2011

shtanzeel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
I do not agree with your last point.Ayub khan is not the first who denied political rights of Muslims.it was first denied my governor general ghulam muhammed who dismissed bengali PM of pakistan "husaaian shaeed seharwardi".PM .M.A .Bogra also formulated fine peace of constitution ,even bengali and west pakistani agreed to accept this constitution.but again assembly was dissolved and PM Bogra was dismissed.ayub was not the first but amongst those who had exploited the rights of bengla.

second,here we are discussing relation of democracy with economic development.we should mention those facts which are related to economy.if you are saying democracy is best then i will agree .but for this you have to show Pakistan economy really prospered if this system would have been adopted? if yes then why present govt is failed. do not mention the terrorism as a fact because Musharraf regime tackled it and 9/11 ka incidents be fresh tha and govt ko tb pressure bht zaida tha west ce tb be taraqe hev .why? and musharraf ka era economic development k e lehaz ce sunheri kehlata he
Please correct me, and add to my little knowledge, wasn't mr suharwardi PM under major General Sikandar mirza, as ghulam muhammad was no more in office that time?