View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about

@saqib
congrats, brother! wish u best of luck. they have asked my cousion to loose 8 kg in 4 days of weight but he has managed to loose 5 kg only and yet 36 hours left for his re-examination. lets C what happens. He actually got fever due to very tough exercise schedule and then we've to give him proper food to cure. Now i'm working on him again. I'll try that he can loose another 3 kg in given time......

congrats once again, and best of luck for the phychological test... do u have any idea when the psy test will be? either in July or August.
+ one more thing dear saqib, have they given you the Forms to be filled by you to be sent to AHQ? or will they give u after psy test?

+ that flight Lieutenant checked your weight in I&SC Multan or that junior person of medical branch.

finally who have taken your interview..... the guy (squardon leader) who breafed candidates about the test on initial test day or someone else?

regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to Noman For This Useful Post:
Saqib Shah (Wednesday, June 29, 2011)