View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Banned

Saqib Shah has a spectacular aura aboutSaqib Shah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
congrats, brother! wish u best of luck. they have asked my cousion to loose 8 kg in 4 days of weight but he has managed to loose 5 kg only and yet 36 hours left for his re-examination. lets C what happens. He actually got fever due to very tough exercise schedule and then we've to give him proper food to cure. Now i'm working on him again. I'll try that he can loose another 3 kg in given time......
Thanks.
Quote:
congrats once again, and best of luck for the phychological test... do u have any idea when the psy test will be? either in July or August
Thanks Again.May be on 20 july....but not in augest.
Quote:
+ one more thing dear saqib, have they given you the Forms to be filled by you to be sent to AHQ? or will they give u after psy test?
No they will give me after psy.....one more thing if i get pass then they will remedical me(blood test,ECG,X.ray,etc).

Quote:
+ that flight Lieutenant checked your weight in I&SC Multan or that junior person of medical branch.
Exactly same person.

Quote:
finally who have taken your interview..... the guy (squardon leader) who breafed candidates about the test on initial test day or someone else?
Yeah.

Quote:
Interview
he asked

Pak-us relation
Abbottabad Issue
Education (Human Resource as i have MBA with HR)
if we select you what will you do for Airforce
Tell me about firqa jaferiya
define HR
Define Management
you belongs to land lord family then why you want to join us,i prefer you not t join airforce as you have strong family.background..etc