View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 30, 2011
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shay mureed View Post
dear all..
i have done both the papers and was sure that i will b on top five on merit because in gk paper i have solved 34 accurate answers in first portion and in other portion i was outstanding but my score in gk was just 11 out of 100.on the other hand i have scored 50 in english..i have launch aprotest with the members that how its possible to deduct my marx in gk first portion then they replied my son it is bpsc every thing is possible here.indeed it was done by me soon after the next day of results i.e on 20th of may.after then i consult with kamran murtaza a lawyer and he replied me that you can not challenge the rules of commission so to avoid by going against the commission you will be targeted in future exams..an employee of commission told me that this time the papers were even changed...but it is sure that we cant do any thing
why the dmcs of failed candidates were not issued to any one bfore final interview??????
Assalamulaikum,,
Brother i consulted a lawyer, who says that BPSC result can also be challenged, he gave reference of Sindh Publich service commission(day before yesterday jang news paper has also given the news), where candidates have challenged the result of Anti corruption Inspector posts.
Now i really can't understand that What sort of Govt do we have in Balochistan, DMS of passed candidates are hidden, as to hide their interview marks.....!
Regards