View Single Post
Old Friday, July 01, 2011
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
Arabic paper may be attempted in urdu but it is not recommended. Although, in the past, many candidates attempted the paper in urdu and passed it, yet it is my personal advice not to attempt the whole paper in urdu. You may attempt questions by mix of urdu-english. Try to write down most of the material in English and if something may better be explained in urdu or you feel more comfortable to explain some points in rudu, then there is no harm in writting in urdu. The question on poetry should be attempted in urdu(translation of arabic poetry into urdu). I myself used this approach in css 2010
Are you sure about this? i guess we can attempt the paper only in one medium English or Urdu.