View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 07, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arfinite Leghari View Post
Customs group officer live the life of a real king. I met a Grade-18 officer of Customs group and while I met him at his new home, you will not believe that decorators from France were decorating his house. A wealthy person of Pakistan can't think of getting his house decorated from foreign interior designers. Millions will only be the air fare and boarding lodging of the team come from France.

I have seen level the of corruption in PAAS and IRS because few officers of these groups are my relatives. Their wealth is also in countless number. Corrupt people in Customs, PAAS and IRS are living like kings. Our family friend in PAAS (Railway Accounts) who was literally poor not even financially moderate currently doing business in Australia on a large scale and his brother is handling the business. He has many banglows and other property in Pakistan in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. Hope it answer your question about the life of officers in Customs and other groups. Mr. Hafeez Shaikh is rite to say that FBR corruption is in billions
well I dont think such 'Jahanumi' people should be a source of inspiration for the aspirants..
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
ayma virk (Thursday, July 07, 2011), emran ali (Sunday, May 13, 2012), engineerchauhan (Wednesday, December 19, 2012), faizan dgkhan (Saturday, October 25, 2014), ggladiator (Thursday, July 07, 2011), Maroon Beret (Friday, June 06, 2014), mobi786 (Sunday, April 14, 2013), mrkundi (Saturday, July 20, 2013), Muhammad iqbal Serwar (Tuesday, December 06, 2011), Mz89 (Wednesday, December 14, 2011), Natiq (Thursday, July 07, 2011), nustian (Tuesday, August 16, 2011), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Thursday, June 28, 2012), Seemab (Sunday, April 21, 2013), shahsamadhamadani (Tuesday, February 14, 2012), THE WARRIOR OF JUSTICE (Thursday, February 21, 2013), wasfagillani (Thursday, November 24, 2011)