View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sohail Shuja is on a distinguished road
Smile

Salaam Dear aspirant.

Well i wouldnt have found it this much interesting if i had found this mesage at the site feed-back section of the forum. This is no joke that the gup-shup and poetry section is nowadays seems to be much appreciated amongst the members. Your worthy suggestions in this regard are also highly appreciable. May be in the future when the real aspirants will be back, there would be some inspirational stuff added on this forum for these Allamas and Khalifas, and most probably for u too. Till then I hope that atleast u will keep on playing your part in the true sense of devotion, by the Grace of Allah. Let others play thier part if it remains in limits of thier allotted section which were I suppose created for this very purpose, and again praise Allah for His Abundance of Lots.

Your generosity to show ur concern in this regard is nonetheless reflective of ur very frequent visits to these areas of the forum and an analysis of these after a good go through too. Do keep on sharing some stuff in that regard too. So that we might tend to get a clearer picture of a CSS aspirant's sense of humor and poetry etc.

For the suggestion of a new name of the forum.....I think that if u had mentioned the currency alongwith the units, then i think the members would be thinking more seriously about the gravity of the matter

& Yes, "ALL THE BEST FOR UR FORTHCOMING EXAMS AND MORE"

Take Care

Allah Hafiz