View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 28, 2006

humayun "The King" is on a distinguished road

Well i already expressed my views regarding current situation of forum..........
well members who are seniors seems busy in the studeis nd other busines........soo dats y they might be not particpating fully in this regard. I am extremly busy in studies and also in other matters dat i have little time to come online so dats y i am also not particapting in the good means......
In the meantime new members and also those who use to visit forum regularly should change thier gears by shifting toward more educational side rather than gupshup and stuff like these....they should work by posting good currentaffairs analysis, pakistan affairs analysis nd like such things which will helo themselves as well as to new comers and also to aspirants like me and many more.....emphasises should be made on real stuff dat would be helpfull in exam.becoz when ever i use to vist forum i come across wid gupshup,joke and dis kind of stuff ..........ok dear forum members i have to go ....i am in hurry again............

so lets start more educational work .......
Regards humayun "the king"