View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 14, 2011

fahadfa is on a distinguished road
Default problem in need to contact

Dear moderators,

I am Fahad Ansari.

I notice a person named "A Goof" as his id here in the threads of css-2010. He appeared for css-2009 and css-2010 and cleared the written part of css-2010. He then failed to clear the interview of css-2010. This person is named Farrukh Jadoon. He is planning to go to supreme court against the FPSC for what he thinks is possibly corruption i awarding of marks to css-candidates.

I too appeared in css-2010 and i believe i have good evidence of unfair marking and therefore wish to join Farrukh. However, if you can see, the matter is of prime urgency and i need to contact him right away. Being too late means that 2010 will be too old past a history to matter whether wrong or right. A Goof mentioned his phone number on his postings, however due to cssforum's policies the number was deleted. I am being completely unable to contact Farrukh now since his email address is already not available.

I think i have very clear proof that i have been awarded marks unfairly in more than one subjects.

I would be extremely grateful to you if you convey to me his email address since he must have definitely used one in order to join cssforum website. His email address is not mentioned anywhere in his cssforum profile. Otherwise if you possess his phone number i would request you to please send it to me as soon as possible other wise send to him my email address ad phone number.

I seek your cooperation!!
My phone number is **********. sadcry

Fahad F. A.