View Single Post
Old Friday, July 15, 2011

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba512 View Post
shukar ha yar koi mera bhai tu hai yahan..Bro starke wali definition tu theek ha lekin multiple books ka ek aur nuksan yeh ha k O.H agarwal ki book mein author ne kaha ha k yeh b future mein reject hojae gi..he mentioned schwarzenberger's definition..So thats why i am confused..Purani definition tu prepare krne ki zururat nahi ha na mjhe ..?The question i mentioned in my first post asked for a single definition which conver all the aspects ..So thats why i am asking for the suggestion..
Starke's definition covers the all aspects of the law.

Yes, the definition will vary coz of changes in the subject's scope and dimensions. Before first world war, the Int. law had different definition and after the 2nd world war, the dimensions of the subject changed. In result, the new authors came up with new definitions. It happens with all subjects of social science. The definitions of psychology and economics vary with the time as their scope covers other areas with the passage of time.

Last edited by Predator; Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 12:48 AM.